 Robotics / Handy Board / 4304
4303  |  4305
Subject:
serial library for C++
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 16:13:45 GMT

Hello,
I have a handy board with poloroid transducers and I am trying use the
results of my distance measurments in a C++ program on the computer.  I
have found programs on the handyboard web page that should alow the
handyboard to transmit information over the serial line.  What I am looking
for is if anyone knows were I could find a serial library for Microsofts
Visual C++ 5.0.  I would like to find one that is free or sharware but any
information on any serial librarys that will work would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Mark Wallace

e-mail  mawalla3@vt.edu
mwallace@sps1.phys.vt.edu
web page http://sps1.phys.vt.ede/~mwallace

"What a waist it would be after 4 billion tortuous years of evolution if
the dominant organism contrived its own self-distruction"
Carl Sagan