 Robotics / Handy Board / 430
  Digital Outs?

How can I set up digital outputs from the handyboard? I would like to drive 3 or 4 LEDs on my robot. Can I make the digital ins outputs? Alternatively, are there any serial rs-232 facilities available on the handy board other than one used for (...) (28 years ago, 18-May-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Digital Outs?

(...) See the FAQ: (URL) Alternatively, are there any serial rs-232 facilities available on the (...) This would be easy to do; someone just has to write 6811 machine code to perform async serial out functions. you would be able to use any of the 4 (...) (28 years ago, 19-May-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)