 Robotics / Handy Board / 4287
Re: RC Car Robot Base
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 9 Aug 1998 12:29:37 GMT

Try this from Tamiya, they have a wide range of RC cars/trucks.
www.tamiya.com

At 04:43 PM 8/8/98 -0500, John Woolsey wrote:
All:

I am trying to find a World Scale RC Car/Truck base for my robot.
One of the items I have been looking at was the Thunder King RC
Monster Truck from MRC/Tower Hobbies, but they have recently
discontinued that part.
Does anyone have any suggestions for a fairly large RC base that
would work well with the HandyBoard?  Your comments would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you,
John Woolsey