 Robotics / Handy Board / 4262
  General use PCB

We have been using the Radio Shack, Archer board #276-162A. Specifications: Dimensions 3 inches x 4 inches, with copper lands on one side. 30 holes by 25 holes with mounting holes at 2.5 inch and 3.5 inch spacing. We have to told that Radio Shack (...) (26 years ago, 5-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: General use PCB

(...) Option #1: How about making some of your own? If you need 60, then the prices from board houses start getting pretty low. Check out these places: (URL) made up a small spreadsheet for expresspcb and apcircuits pricing, and at quantity 60 you (...) (26 years ago, 5-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: General use PCB

I too was going to suggest AP having done business with them in the past, however you have to note that they have a 'high density' drilling surcharge. This surcharge is 1 cent for every hole over 24 in 1 sq " of board. Thue "perfboard" (10 x 10 (...) (26 years ago, 5-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)