 Robotics / Handy Board / 4251
    Need Simple IC editor —Mr. Carmack
   Howdy. Thanks to everybody who gave me advice when I wrote about some basic issues. Your responses included links to a C- compiler, a C tutorial, an electronics tutorial, and more! I managed to get my HB up and running and have begun tinkering (...) (26 years ago, 4-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Need Simple IC editor —Will
   Mr. Carmack wrote: <snip> (...) While any text editor will suffice, I highly recommend one called TextPad. It has very powerful features and does an excellent job of formatting source code. It's available as shareware from www.download.com. (Note: (...) (26 years ago, 4-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)