 Robotics / Handy Board / 4251
4250  |  4252
Subject:
Need Simple IC editor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 15:18:21 GMT

Howdy.

Thanks to everybody who gave me advice when I wrote about some basic
issues.  Your responses included links to a C- compiler, a C tutorial,
an electronics tutorial, and more!
I managed to get my HB up and running and have begun tinkering around
with simple commands, while connecting motors/sensors to the board
using alligator clips (and the male headers).  I shudder at the
thought of having to develop an expertise in soldering. :-)

My question is, using NotePad or WordPad or MSWord, on Windows95, How
do I use these programs to write and save (and edit) IC programs?  And
how do I compile them?

Joseph (Alan) Carmack
Pflugerville, Texas