 Robotics / Handy Board / 4182
  Re: Need Help to solve the algorithm.

May I suggest that you get a copy of a paper that Fred Martin wrote (should be on his website, that is where I got it). It talks about the experience of several of his students and their approaches and pitfalls is designing a robot not too (...) (26 years ago, 21-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Need Help to solve the algorithm.

The paper referred to is at ftp://cherupakha.med...Martin.pdf My personal advise is that you simply *get started*. hook up your motors and start driving your robot around. see what it can do, how it moves. then connect sensors and gain an intuition (...) (26 years ago, 21-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)