 Robotics / Handy Board / 4178
    Re: Sonar Help! —Sheridan Edward Ethier
   I have tried the official Handy Board Sonar hookup from the Web sie and didn't get very good results. Most of the time, the sonar would produce seemingly random numbers (including negatives). Every once in a while, it would give a constant value of (...) (26 years ago, 21-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Sonar Help! —Fred G. Martin
   In your message you said: (...) what kind of ext batt are you using? are the diodes in series with that? what voltage do you have on the sonar when it's in operation? are the sonar's ground and the HB's ground connected? fred (...) (26 years ago, 21-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Sonar Help! —Sheridan Edward Ethier
   Fred, I decided not to use the external battery for now and try and get the sonar working using the directions on the web page. Instead of connecting the power throught the Motor Power header, I have simple connect V+ and GND to TIC3's PWR and Grnd (...) (26 years ago, 24-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)