 Robotics / Handy Board / 4176
  LCD routines

I would like to be able to use the LCD screen on the handy board while using just straight assembly programs. Is there anyone that has some example code, or know where I can look for explanations of how to do this. Thanks, Joe Hoffmann E-Mail (...) (26 years ago, 20-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: LCD routines

Hello, I have developed a machine code programming system for programming the handyboard. It is similar to the Buffalo routines on the Motorolla 68HC11 chips. It allows a relatively simple way of machine code interaction to the display. The program (...) (26 years ago, 21-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)