 Robotics / Handy Board / 4177
Re: LCD routines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 02:21:23 GMT

Hello,

I have developed a machine code programming system for programming
the handyboard.
It is similar to the Buffalo routines on the Motorolla 68HC11 chips.

It allows a relatively simple way of machine code interaction to the
display.

The program and documentation can be found at:
http://132.234.46.5/Programs/

If you would like example Assembly code that prints data to the
screen, then I am attaching an example text code with this Email.

I would like to be able to use the LCD screen on the handy board
while using just straight assembly programs.  Is there anyone that
has some example code, or know where I can look for explanations of
how to do this.
Thanks,
Joe Hoffmann
E-Mail jhoffman@it.sait.ab.ca