 Robotics / Handy Board / 4155
  SPI problems

I am trying to connect my Handyboard with a Motorola 68HC11A1FN chip inside with a AD7858L- 12-bit ADC. In my IC code I first write to the DDRD (Port D Data Direction Register) ($1009) and activate SCK(bit4), MOSI(bit3), MISO(bit2). Then I write to (...) (26 years ago, 16-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  RE: SPI problems

Serial libraries are wwriten for Serial port,not for SPI port! Are you needing use the spi like a standard oitput port or like a SPI (synchronus serial port)???? Is the device spi compatiible? If yes, you need the portd to work like a SPI port. if (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)