 Robotics / Handy Board / 4149
  Handyboard/RWP without p-code

Hi All, I would like to use the Rug Warrior board (similar configuration as the Handyboard) with conventional tools - assembler, C compiler, monitor. No Interactive C or p-code, and I am prepared to run the board in bootstral/expanded modes without (...) (26 years ago, 16-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Handyboard/RWP without p-code

Get a copy of icc11 v5.0 or later (from www.imagecraft.com) and use the handyboard library from their site. --Chuck (26 years ago, 16-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)