 Robotics / Handy Board / 4132
  External ram

Hello all, I have an 68hc11F1 and 32 K of external ram and 32k of flsah. I have the 16 mhz version of the hc11. While having problems to program the flash suggestions from the list where that i probably had a timing problem. So i reduced the (...) (26 years ago, 10-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)