 Robotics / Handy Board / 4128
    Re: Inclinometer for Handyboard —Fred Martin
   greetings everyone, this is a reminder to please NOT send 1MB attachments to the list! In the guidelines I sent you when you were subscribed to the list, I stated a limit of 50 KB (that's kilobytes) for any message. Please remember that your message (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)