 Robotics / Handy Board / 4108
    Steppers —Terri A Mortvedt
   Hi. I was reading through a compilation of emails from the Handy Board Q&A and found a lot of great questions, but no answers to them. I am trying to power some steppers, microsteppers from the RobotStore catalog, with the HB and am not having much (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)