 Robotics / Handy Board / 4105
    Connecting radio module (BiM 418 F)
   Hello all, I would like to be able to 'drive' my robot using the Handy Board via a radio link. For this purpose I have bought two transceivers, the Radiometrix BiM 418 F. How can I connect it to my Handy Board? The wiring is as follows (leaving out (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)