 Robotics / Handy Board / 4105
4104  |  4106
Subject:
Connecting radio module (BiM 418 F)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 16:25:09 GMT

Hello all,

I would like to be able to 'drive' my robot using the Handy Board via a radio
link. For this purpose I have bought two transceivers, the Radiometrix BiM
418
F.

How can I connect it to my Handy Board? The wiring is as follows (leaving out
+5V and Ground):

Aerial

|     ________ Tx select
|    |
_____/|_______ Tx data
  |  \|

  |    _______ Rx select
  |   |
  |__|\_______ Rx data
     |/
      |_______ Carrier detect

Which pins of the RJ11 connector, digital inputs and SPI do I need for this?

I'm not very good at electronics, so any help would be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Greetings,
Jan Sipke van der Veen

Jose Antonio Barata de Oliveira
Universidade Nova de Lisboa - Dep. Eng. Electrotecnica
Quinta da Torre
P 2825 - Monte da Caparica
Portugal

TF: +351-1-2948535