 Robotics / Handy Board / 4070
    Poloroid sonar interface —Joseph R Knight
   Hi I'm tring to get a Poloroid sonar unit to work so that I can interface this to my finger board. First I'm tring to get the sonar tested. I followed the instructions at (URL) I have this circuit bread boarded. I made the modifications as shown. (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)