 Robotics / Handy Board / 4067
4066  |  4068
Subject:
IC program?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 1998 17:40:37 GMT

           Hi guys, Can i know where to download Freeware IC ......as i need to get
started with my mobile robots....in using the 68HC11.? I know that there is 2 types
pcode_h.s19 & dosload 'dl.exe' so which one do i really need to download or is it both
that i would need to download? Can anyone please help me as i am really a newbie ..?

             May i know normally how do u all guys do simulation of the robot's
movement? Is there any use of software to do it or using any algorithms?

Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Regards,

Linnar