 Robotics / Handy Board / 4064
4063  |  4065
Subject:
Download problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 18:32:42 GMT

Hi there, I am having some strange downloading problems.  I have had my
handyboard working in the past but cannot get ti to work now.  I am using
a macintosh with the lastest version of the mac downloader.  The first
segment of the downloading goes fine and the second stage where it loads
the pcode to the handyboard almost completes.  The downloading gets to
7360 bytes instead of something like 7500.  An error message comes up and
says that the bytes programmed does not match the bytes sent and to check
the power on the board because low power conditions can cause memory
errors.  I have checked through the board quite carefully.  The only
things that I think could be wrong are that the voltage at pin 28 of the
memory chip is 5.2 volts.  Is this a problem?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

Robert Gaunt
University of Victoria