 Robotics / Handy Board / 4054
    Infrared Sensors
   A few weeks back I was a little dissapointed in the performance of the QT refective optosensors which come with the Handy Board because when using them on the digital inputs, their range was only 1/4 to 1/2 inch or less. Some people told me to use (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)