 Robotics / Handy Board / 4035
4034  |  4036
Subject:
serial port
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 04:56:46 GMT

I am trying to transfer large amount of data to a computer from the Handy
Board as it collects that data from the sensors connected to it. I have a
choice of either a windows or a unix machine. I was wondering if anyone
has used the Handy Board for that and if so what is the optimal way to
run the transfer. My goal is to save that data in a file for later use.

Thanx in advance

Ilya