 Robotics / Handy Board / 4025
    finally got the download working —John Macdonald
   Thanks, Thanks to your suggestions, I was finally able to get the bootloader downloaded to my 2 handyboards. What I ended up having to do was use the DL.EXE program in full-screen mode. I've had no trouble using the Windows95 version of IC (v3.1) to (...) (26 years ago, 24-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)