 Robotics / Handy Board / 4025
4024  |  4026
Subject:
finally got the download working
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 12:04:13 GMT

Thanks,

Thanks to your suggestions, I was finally able to get the bootloader
downloaded to my 2 handyboards.  What I ended up having to do was use
the DL.EXE program in full-screen mode.
I've had no trouble using the Windows95 version of IC (v3.1) to get my
code into the board since.

The thing that bothers me is I have no idea why I had to use DL in
full-screen to make the download work.  Even using this approach, one of
my boards was still very "squirrelly" and I had to play around with it
to make it happen.  I can attribute the squirelliness of the one board
to potential hardware trouble, but I'm still confused as to the
differences between HBDL, DLM, and DL.  Is it possible to get a hold of
the source code for these apps?

Thanks,

John Macdonald
Lucent Technologies
Penn State University

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="vcard.vcf"