 Robotics / Handy Board / 4
3  |  5
Subject:
IR transmitter for the Handy Board
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 1996 14:16:46 GMT

I am going to beta test an IR tranmitter unit for the HB, I have 10 of
these spoken for, but can supply more.

Unit has 9 IR leds, is less than 1 inch square, takes from 60 to 150 ma.,
user selectible.  The unit is designed to be driven by the HB, but can be
easily be adapted to other boards.  For more range you can use optionily
use 150 ma IR LEDs.

Cost will be 10$.

Please send email if you are interested, I will send more details about
when dates, etc.

Thanks for your time.

Note:  I will most likely be off line till tuesday, major ice storm here...

MArk