 Robotics / Handy Board / 3
2  |  4
Subject:
Need for parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 1996 14:07:27 GMT

It is now time to think about reording more parts, or just bailing out
all together.  Please tell me if you will need any parts in 3 or 4 months
and what the amounts may be, you are committing yourself.  I just need to
gauge if it is worth having scarce $$$ sitting on the.

It looks like I will be offline till tuesday, major ice storm here and
power, etc is already out in many places....

PArts that I supply for the Handy Board are as follows.

PCB set 8.00
DS1233  2.00
Sharp IR unit  2.50
L293D   2@5.00
LCD and adapter board 15.00
LCD adapter board, allows other LCDs  to work nicely with the HB, types
with 14 holes on bottom or the 2x7 array on the left of the unit, these
are currently $4.50 each.

Send for a more complete list of prices.

MArk