 Robotics / Handy Board / 399
    Re: ni-cads in parallel —Jeff Keyzer
   (...) Yes. My problem is that my motors draw somewhere around 2 amps average, and the AA pack I have is rated at 600mAh. This isn't much fun, I'm tempted to leave the thing plugged in instead of charging it every few minutes! It's really not tooo (...) (28 years ago, 7-May-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        ni-cads in parallel —Mark Noyes
   (...) We've had a debate on this issue a couple of times on the rec.models.rc.air newsgroup a couple times recently (check out www.dejanews.com) and the consensus seemed to be that parallel packs should not be a problem. (...) You should definitely (...) (28 years ago, 7-May-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)