 Robotics / Handy Board / 3987
    Handy Board Header
   I'm trying to order the handy board headers (J3-4, J6-8, etc). I've got a digi-key part number of ED72xx-ND where xx is the number of pins for the female. Is this correct? There seems to be a wide varity on the male J15, does someone have a part (...) (26 years ago, 17-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Handy Board Header —Fred G. Martin
   make sure you get FEMALE header for the HB itself. The only male header is for the LCD, to plug it into its female socket on the HB. It looks like the ED72xx parts are MALE. You probably want ED71xx for female. Please note I haven't ordered ED7xxx (...) (26 years ago, 17-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)