 Robotics / Handy Board / 3991
Re: Handy Board Header
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 16:05:02 GMT

make sure you get FEMALE header for the HB itself.   The only male
header is for the LCD, to plug it into its female socket on the HB.

It looks like the ED72xx parts are MALE.  You probably want ED71xx for
female.  Please note I haven't ordered ED7xxx components before, so
I'm not absolutely sure they're right, but they look right from the
cat page.

Fred

In your message you said:

I'm trying to order the handy board headers (J3-4, J6-8, etc).  I've got a
digi-key part number of
ED72xx-ND  where xx is the number of pins for the female.  Is this correct?

There seems to be a wide varity on the male J15, does someone have a part
number or dimensions?

The photo of J6 the 4x2 header looks like 2 rows of singles, is this right?

Thanks