 Robotics / Handy Board / 3935
Re: Windows NT experiences?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 11:30:29 GMT

I use IC 2.8 under NT with no problems. Before you can use IC under NT,
you`ll have to turn off the COM-port your HB is connected to under NT, or
else NT won't let IC use it. You can delete the COM port in the `ports`
part in you configuration screen.
I can even use the DOS p-code downloader. Actually, I have to, since the
Windows-based downlaoder which is around, can`t use the right COM-port,
since it was deleted.
So as long as you only use DOS programs, everything works just fine.

Jeroen van der Vegt,
A.J.vanderVegt@ITS.TUDelft.nl