 Robotics / Handy Board / 3932
  Windows NT experiences?

Hi all, I was wondering if people would please "share" their experiences running Interactive C on Windows NT. Is anyone using the old freeware DOS IC on NT? Did you have any trouble getting it to work? Please send to the list, or me privately if (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Windows NT experiences?

I've been using IC3.2 on Windows NT/4.0 with very few problems. I used to have IC lock up occasionally, but only when I disconnected the Handy Board at weird times. Once I was more careful about disconnecting the Handy Board only when IC was at a (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Windows NT experiences?

I use IC 2.8 under NT with no problems. Before you can use IC under NT, you`ll have to turn off the COM-port your HB is connected to under NT, or else NT won't let IC use it. You can delete the COM port in the `ports` part in you configuration (...) (26 years ago, 10-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)