 Robotics / Handy Board / 3921
  Include directive, HexMon

Hello, I've been trying to compile .asm files using as11.exe. The files I received with my copy of IC contain the #include directive. Does anyone know of a copy of as11.exe that supports this? If I use as11_ic.bat, to build an *.icb file, the gcc (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Include directive, HexMon

I had same problem, and found that if you put the include files in the same directory as your file to be complied, and then place the file in quotes (eg. #include "6811regs.asm") it will compile. John (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)