 Robotics / Handy Board / 3929
Re: Include directive, HexMon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 04:15:49 GMT

I had same problem, and found that if you put the include files in the same directory
as your file to be complied, and then place the file in quotes (eg. #include
"6811regs.asm") it will compile.

John

aarone@sirius.com wrote:

Hello,
        I've been trying to compile  .asm files using as11.exe.  The files I
received with my copy of IC contain the #include directive.  Does anyone
know of a copy of as11.exe that supports this?  If I use as11_ic.bat, to
build an *.icb file, the gcc compiler says that it can't find the include
files, even when I specify the full path.  Why is this?
        Secondly, I am trying to get HexMon to run on my HandyBoard.  It seems to
download correctly,  but is there a quick way to test that it is running
correctly.  Ultimately I want to get the MB_Test program to interface with
it, but it just hangs for now.

Thanks,
        Aaron Edsinger