 Robotics / Handy Board / 3848
    Handyboard questions —Charley Webb
   Has anyone used the eltec 442-3 pyrometer with the Handyboard?? I am in the process of using legos to build a robot, and have a completed 442-3 pyrometer with the lens and all that I got in. I am looking for the best way to wire this sensor, and I (...) (26 years ago, 18-May-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)