 Robotics / Handy Board / 3835
    Does the HB NEED 9.6 volts?
   I am planning on using stepper motors with a handy board, which hopefully I will have in a week :) The specs on the HB say it uses 9.6 volts. Is this a required voltage? or can it be another rating as long as it is within the regulators limits. (...) (26 years ago, 13-May-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)