 Robotics / Handy Board / 3825
  Handyboard PCB's available in UK

I have a small stock of Handyboard PCBs which I can supply as a set of HB and IF/Charger board for £19-50 sterling including first class post to UK locations or Airmail to Europe. I will also include the ZTX 614 darlington with every set of boards (...) (26 years ago, 9-May-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)