 Robotics / Handy Board / 3825
3824  |  3826
Subject:
Handyboard PCB's available in UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 9 May 1998 22:27:26 GMT

I have a small stock of Handyboard PCBs which I can supply
as a set of HB and IF/Charger board for £19-50 sterling
including first class post to UK locations or Airmail to
Europe. I will also include the ZTX 614 darlington with
every set of boards ordered.
Payment by Visa, Mastercard or Sterling cheque  accepted.

Colin Barnard
Miranda Robotics
'O brave new world that has such creatures in it'

54 London Road
Teynham
Kent ME9 9QN
England