 Robotics / Handy Board / 3804
    LCD Commands —Mike Davis
   Is there some documentation somewhere that shows the commands required to talk to the display. I would like to control the display from assembly code and I need to know what these commands are. I already know how to talk to the display using the A, (...) (26 years ago, 6-May-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: LCD Commands —Jim Fong
     (URL) is one of the many FAQ's on the net for LCD's. (...) (26 years ago, 6-May-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: LCD Commands —Thomas Hauri
     Hi The LCD display is driven by a HD44780 Controller. Download the docs.. or check the following page (URL) Is there some documentation somewhere that shows the commands (...) (26 years ago, 7-May-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

         Re: LCD Commands —Mike Davis
     I have those docs. I knew that it was driven by the hd44780 but the summary page on their web site indicated that the 44780 could drive 2 lines of 8 characters and I assumed there must be a micro on the board to handle the 2x16 and that there might (...) (26 years ago, 9-May-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: LCD Commands —Paul Wiegmans
   Look at (URL) for all the information that you ever want to know about LCDs : how to interface, how to control, sample source code and all commands. (...) ***...*** * de groetjes van..... Paul Wiegmans * * spectral@simplex.nl * * fidonet 2:500/143.1 (...) (26 years ago, 19-May-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)