 Robotics / Handy Board / 3791
3790  |  3792
Subject:
how do I build my own pcode?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 5 May 1998 20:14:21 GMT

Title says it really.

I am using both IC2.8something and IC3.2. I would like to make some
small changes to the pcode for these to allow other LCDs and so on.
(one goal would be to do without the LCD if I wanted to)

I would rather work in a DOS/Windows environment but could use linux if
I had to.

Can anyone tell me exactly what I need to have and what I need to do to
build my own pcode for the board.

Many thanks

pete
peter.harrison@cannock.ac.uk