 Robotics / Handy Board / 3790
3789  |  3791
Subject:
New for 98, Finger Board II - Redesigned
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 5 May 1998 18:39:09 GMT

New features on Finger Board II:

Improved layout and better parts spacing. No extraction tool required for
processor removal.
Improved silkscreen.
Jumper selectable reset address. Reset vector can be located at
0xFFFE,0xFFFF or 0xBFFE,0xBFFF.
Now fully compatible to Sbasic, Tiny4th, ICC11, and all other commercial
68HC11 compilers.
Optional external battery backup capable.
External memory mapped LCD capable.
Optional Low Dropout voltage regulator ready.
Optional remote reset through serial port.
Reset switch now added along side download switch on the communications
board.
Smaller overall footprint, 2" x 4", with the attached communications board.
Same professional board quality as before.

Specifications:
Motorola 68HC11 CPU.
256kbit (32Kbyte) Dallas battery-backed memory module, no need to use
eproms or slower eeproms.
Compact size 2” X 2.85” (main CPU board)
Interactive C compatible LCD interface.
Network capable Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI).
No expensive hardware programmer needed, programs can be downloaded using a
standard serial port.

Register to win a Finger Board!

Since the announcement of our newest embedded processor board, Finger Board
II, we have one fully assembled original Finger Board in stock. Instead of
selling it at a discount, we will hold a random drawing and the lucky
winner will receive the Finger Board.

Embedded Acquisition Systems
1565 Shrader Street
San Francisco, CA 94117