 Robotics / Handy Board / 376
  excessive motor current?

I just managed to convert a Cat D10 toy into a robot. In doing so, I've converted the power source for its motors from Alkaline to NiCads. One thing I've noticed is that the NiCads make the robot seem A LOT more powerful. I measured the current (...) (28 years ago, 29-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)