 Robotics / Handy Board / 3742
  Re: Testing with PCBUG11 - Getting Close

My problem turned out to be with Win 95. If I boot to DOS the PCBUG11 program works fine. It fails to work when working from a DOS window. I can now communicate with the MCU so my RS232 must be fine. When working from the command line in PCBUG, I (...) (26 years ago, 2-May-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Testing with PCBUG11 - Getting Close

Mike, I used PCBUG11 to test my handyboards. The reason that you can not access the SRAM is that PCBUG11 boots single-chip mode and there is not external bus. You need change HPRIO from $85 to $A5. -Jeff (...) (26 years ago, 7-May-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Testing with PCBUG11 - Getting Close

Thanks, I'll try this. I did finally realize that the HandyBoard is not supposed to boot to expanded mode. Thanks again. (...) -- ---...--- ipscone@halcyon.com Shoot-To-Win! Protect the 2nd Amendment! Your rights may be next! ---...--- (26 years ago, 9-May-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)