 Robotics / Handy Board / 3679
  To Prof. Fred Martin: Neat!

Hi, I saw your robot at the Trinity fire fighting contest last Sunday. It was neat, and very animate. I was curious to know if you had figured out why it did what it did during your first run (?). And, what type of sensor were you using on the rear (...) (26 years ago, 22-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Trinity College contest report

Hi all, first, the URL: (URL) went to last weekend's Fire-Fighting Robot Contest at Trinity College, along with my colleague Steve Ocko, who had built a cute robot based on our network-cricket technology (see (URL) for more on that). We spent about (...) (26 years ago, 22-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)