 Robotics / Handy Board / 3667

Howdy from the world of program failure... please consider this scenario: 1. let's say I write a series of functions, put them in a file, and download the file to my HB. Now I write a program that uses the previously downloaded functions, and (...) (26 years ago, 20-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)