 Robotics / Handy Board / 3661
  questions on optical encoders

Hi, everyone Hi, i am currently doing a thesis topic "Micromouse project". And, I am going to purchase an small optical encoder to measure the speed, acceleration and distance that my mice has taken. My mice is driven by a DC motor, so the opti. (...) (26 years ago, 18-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: questions on optical encoders

On Sat, 18 Apr 1998, Paul wrote: Might I suggest taking a look at US Digital's optical encoders? (URL) have some low cost variants that we used and were very pleased with. I am looking at the data sheet for a "SP-16" <snip> (...) It is 1.78" in (...) (26 years ago, 18-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)