 Robotics / Handy Board / 3643
    Problems connecting 2 Handy Boards —Ecole Louis de Broglie - Promotion 1999
   Hello everybody, We tried to link two Handy Board, via the RJ11 computer connectors, in order to make them communicate with the code we found at (URL) . But, when we plugged the cable, the Handy Boards began to smoke next to these connectors. Does (...) (26 years ago, 15-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Problems connecting 2 Handy Boards —Fred G. Martin
   The code found at (URL) was intended for connecting a Handy Board to the host PC. It is possible to connect two Handy Boards, but you must use a NETWORK style RJ11 cable, rather than the usual TELEPHONE style RJ11. See the FAQ, under entry "The R11 (...) (26 years ago, 15-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)