 Robotics / Handy Board / 3643
3642  |  3644
Subject:
Problems connecting 2 Handy Boards
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 08:32:58 GMT

Hello everybody,

We tried to link two Handy Board, via the RJ11 computer connectors, in order to
make them communicate with the code we found at
http://www.ai.mit.edu/people/rsargent/ic/serialio.html .
But, when we plugged the cable, the Handy Boards began to smoke next to these
connectors.
Does anybody know how we could link our two Handy Boards ?
If someone know how, please send us the schemes and (if possible) the C code to
have them communicate. :)

Thanks a lot in advance. :)
OM99 & RC99

Hope the force will be with you !!!!!