 Robotics / Handy Board / 3640
3639  |  3641
Subject:
downloading
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 00:50:21 GMT

Hey. I just got a couple more handyboards and both of them had exactly no
power in them.  Ive let one charge for about 12 hours and then tried to
use the Initialization app on it and it wont synchronize with the board.
Does anybody know what im doing wrong?  I tried holding down the start
button and everything and used differnt ports and computers, but i have no
idea.  Can anyone help me out?

-Richard