 Robotics / Handy Board / 3635
    Big adapters? —Skye Legon
   Hello all, I'll just briefly restate my earlier questions for ease of responding: 1. Why are we encouraged not to use big adapters (>1A) for the HB? Is it because of the charging circuit, or does it fry the board? 2. Can I plug a big adapter into (...) (26 years ago, 14-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Big adapters? —Fred G. Martin
   In your message you said: (...) because if you put it into zap mode, you'll fry your batteries -- unless you've switched to a much higher amperage pack. (...) no, because you can't send that much current down the RJ11 cable. unless your robot draws (...) (26 years ago, 14-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)