 Robotics / Handy Board / 3620
    Vector V2x Compass —Ameen Suleman
   Hello: I have a V2x compass and I was trying to hook it into my handyboard using Tom Brusehaver's .icb, .c and instructions as described in the contributed section. I have also grounded the M/S pin on the compass. The EOC pin is sent to the HB thru (...) (26 years ago, 13-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Vector V2x Compass —Alf Kuchenbuch
   Hi Armeen, I have the same problem as you. I thought my HB was faulty or it doesn't work with the 68hc11E processor I use or something. So what I did was: I wrote a very simple IC-Routine. You have to load this program with "load v2x.c" and call the (...) (26 years ago, 13-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)